Little Notice

Hello People!

I'm currently trying to update my blog whenever I can find time, and when I write new entries I'll set the dates to the very day when the event happened.

So, you might have missed out some newer entries if you only read the posts on top. Kindly scroll down if you want to take a look at the newer entries that are hidden within the old ones.

But for easy navigation, I'll make a notice here when the newer posts are up. :)

***


NEW!
Day 72: 春天宜兰一日游

***


Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sparkling stars of my night

Gentle reminder: This is a very personal entry; please skip it if you don't wish to waste your time reading, cos it's not about my traveling experiences. :)

***

My angels never fail to make me laugh in front of my laptop while chatting on MSN! :)

SM Sweets' surprise-log-on and her cheerful tones brightened up my night; can't wait to meet you and other darrrlings when I return! :)

Satu and Dua got me really crazy in our chat window; we practically used caps all the way to spread our excitement, though our conversational topic was almost entirely nonsensical. HAHAHA~

This is my first time laughing out loud (but tried hard to suppress my laughters and lower my volume so that I won't disturb my roomies) in front of the screen ever since I'm in Taipei! And this chat marks the birth of a very-not-serious principle of my life: Whatever Satu does, I (selectively) do. But other than the three of us, no one else will know what it means cos it's highly contextual~

At that moment I felt the three of us got drunk. Rubbish-talking can be contagious! Satu got so "drunk" that he added Daiki (our 吴尊-look-alike Japanese friend who's here on exchange too) into the conversation after I talked about him, and got him so confused that he left the conversation. Poor Daiki!

Dear Sista also got back from work and enlightened me with many interesting stories of her workplace. Seeing dear Mummy and Daddy gives me ultimate comfort. OHH OHH~ Feel so at home~ *Sings* Webcamming makes me feel homely! Just a screen away from home. :)

This is such a hilarious night that's very very worth blogging (for my own record).

Point is: THANK YOU ANGELS for being the sparkling stars of my night!! :)