Little Notice

Hello People!

I'm currently trying to update my blog whenever I can find time, and when I write new entries I'll set the dates to the very day when the event happened.

So, you might have missed out some newer entries if you only read the posts on top. Kindly scroll down if you want to take a look at the newer entries that are hidden within the old ones.

But for easy navigation, I'll make a notice here when the newer posts are up. :)

***


NEW!
Day 72: 春天宜兰一日游

***


Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mayday!

五月的天 剛誕生的夏天~

Time flies and it's Mayday! Marks the start of my busy schedule for the next two months.

But then, summer is not quite here yet. Taipei's plagued with 鋒面,so the weather here is still quite cool.

While all Singaporeans (those working and studying) get a day off on Labour Day, students here have to attend school leh.

Happy Labour Day to all of you! :)

Got to get back to my assignment.