Little Notice

Hello People!

I'm currently trying to update my blog whenever I can find time, and when I write new entries I'll set the dates to the very day when the event happened.

So, you might have missed out some newer entries if you only read the posts on top. Kindly scroll down if you want to take a look at the newer entries that are hidden within the old ones.

But for easy navigation, I'll make a notice here when the newer posts are up. :)

***


NEW!
Day 72: 春天宜兰一日游

***


Friday, February 22, 2008

Congrats to Singapore!

I guessed most Singaporeans are aware that:

We've won the bid to host the world's first Youth Olympics Games in 2010! I feel super delighted and proud.

Singapore is my home, this is where I belong. I've never identified with this sentence so strongly until I'm away from home, haha.