Little Notice

Hello People!

I'm currently trying to update my blog whenever I can find time, and when I write new entries I'll set the dates to the very day when the event happened.

So, you might have missed out some newer entries if you only read the posts on top. Kindly scroll down if you want to take a look at the newer entries that are hidden within the old ones.

But for easy navigation, I'll make a notice here when the newer posts are up. :)

***


NEW!
Day 72: 春天宜兰一日游

***


Monday, June 2, 2008

Earthquake

Yes, I felt it!

Was awakened by an earthquake measuring 3.0 Richter scale in my sleep last night. Didn't realised it was earthquake until I heard Shuhui exclaimed at her desk, "Oh my god, did you feel that?! It's earthquake!"

And my reply was a plain "喔,我还以为是什么。" I laid back onto my bed again and didn't get back to sleep the next moment, cos the metal bed was still shaking forward and backward. I was at the top bunk, and the squeaks that came from the friction between the metal joints of the bed sounded scary. It was just like an invisible hand/ghost shaking my bed.

Mum asked me why didn't I get down of my bed and run to an empty area. Seriously, I didn't know what to do that moment; I just opened my eyes, felt the tremor and glared at the ceiling. Luckily it was just a 3.o Richter scale quake. Otherwise...

I ought to have a better sense of crisis. Have been living too peacefully in Singapore. :X