Little Notice

Hello People!

I'm currently trying to update my blog whenever I can find time, and when I write new entries I'll set the dates to the very day when the event happened.

So, you might have missed out some newer entries if you only read the posts on top. Kindly scroll down if you want to take a look at the newer entries that are hidden within the old ones.

But for easy navigation, I'll make a notice here when the newer posts are up. :)

***


NEW!
Day 72: 春天宜兰一日游

***


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yummy cereal and peanut butter

I got up on the day before yesterday and made myself a cup of cereal milk for breakfast. Wow, it tasted really good and bightened up by day. :)

And I bought a can of peanut butter from a supermarket, spread it on the biscuits and went snack-ing away. I was delighted by the tremendous satisfaction I had. Yummy!




On our way home one day, TY had the urge to buy iced coffee. And she bought a cup nearby. I told her that I am envious of people who have the sudden urge to have a specific kind food, because the satisfaction gained from fufilling such desires are maximised.

So, I am happy to discover that cereal and peanut butter are my latent food desires. :)

And I enjoy shopping for groceries now!!! Call me "Auntie 嘍嘍" please~